Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Sambel Teri kacang / Spicy tiny sea fish w/peanut
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Sambel Teri kacang / Spicy tiny sea fish w/peanut
This is one of my most favourite dishes , I can just have ‘em with plain rice and eat till drop, really .

My special Recipe as follows:

Teri / Tiny sea fish - I preferred the smaller type one. – Fried
Peanut - fried

Finely pounded ingredients:

6 red chilies ( add 5 more chili Padi if u want more hot but do not pounded or chopped just cook the whole chili)
2 garlic
2 red onion
2 tbs dried prawn ( Hebi)

Prepare the skillet , stir fry the finely pounded ingr. For 1 minute – remember , do not add any single drop of water if you want the Teri crisps, add Teri and peanut .. mix them well.
There u go – can store in the container for sometimes too.

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 10:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket