Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Chocolate
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Chocolate

Chocolate..is always remind me of my friend Lina, she is a real chocolate lover .
I went back to Indonesia - Pekan baru last March and happened to learn how to make chocolate from my sister's church friends . it was very easy ..

just buy the dark or white chocolate blocks
Oreo biscuit
all kind of nuts - macadonia , almond ect ...
the most important is the way to melting the chocolate
Chop the chocolate in to even sized pieces and place in a bowl. Place bowl over a pan of simmering water, stir gently until the chocolate has melted.do not allow a drop of water to fall on the chocolate or it will immediately stiffen dramatically .

when the chocolate has melted , mix 'em with either oreo biscuit ( for white chocolate) or nuts or anything you think you like to mix with .
put them in chocolate mould , wait until they cooled before stored 'em in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Ready to serve...
Lina , this one dedicated for you .... cheers my friend.
posted by Tuti @ 4:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket