Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Fried Tempe and Chili ketchup
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Fried Tempe and Chili ketchup

Tempe oh Tempe , How can I live without tempe?I lovee tempe. I think tempe is the most delicious food in the world.. hehehe.. too exagerating but true ..at least for me. If I were to choose my last meal it will be fried tempe with chili kechup hihihi..
let's see the recipe , a simple recipe for tempe.

Tempe ( qty as you like )
100 gr Rice Flour
150ml water
1/2 tsp pepper

Finely pounded:
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp corriander
1 tsp salt
Just mix all the ingredients , dip the Tempe for like half to an hour time before fry them till golden browned.


Chili Ketchup :
8 chili padi sliced round
2 Red onion - sliced really thin
1 lemon juice
1 cup sweet black ketchup
2tbs Light soya sauce

Mix all of them in a bowl . Done..

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 8:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket