Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Chocolate Peanut Fudge Cake
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Chocolate Peanut Fudge Cake
Yesterday my niece Michele asked me if I could make a cake for her to bring to her friend’s bday . I showed her my Fabulous cake book and she said any chocolate cake. So I decided to bake her a Chocolate Peanut Fudge Cake .

Here is the recipe:
Cooking time : 1 Hour , make 20cm round cake.
1 ¼ cup self Raising Flour
¼ cup cocoa Powder
200 gr Unsalted Butter
100 gr Dark chocolate , coarsely chopped
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
¾ cup cream
¾ cup caster sugar
2 eggs –Lightly beaten
Dark Chocolate Icing for decoration.
150 gr dark chocolate , coarsely chopped
90 gr unsalted butter
½ cup condensed milk

Preparations:
Sift flour and cocoa in a bowl , make well in the centre .
Combine butter, chocolate ,peanut butter, cream and sugar in a medium pan ,stir over low heat until butter n chocolate have melted and sugar have dissolved .remove from heat.
Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients. Using a whisk, stir until just combined; add eggs , mix well do not over beat.
Bake for 1 hour or until cooked.

To make icing :
Combine chocolate,butter and condensed milk in and stir n melted them in the low heat until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat , cool until thick and spreadable.

Cut the cake horizontally , Spead half of the cake with icing , sandwich with top layer of the cake. Spread the rest over top of the cake. Sprinkle with extra cocoa powder and decorate as you like. I use strawberry and colorful chocolate chip plus coarsely grate white choco .


Hopefully my cake taste as nice as it looks..

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 7:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket