Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Pergedel Jagung
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Pergedel Jagung
Pergedel jagung is one of my favourite dishes , so yummy .
I just made pergedel jagung yesterday , stay in Spore forced me to master all those Indonesian favourite food .

Recipe as follows :
4 ea large corns -2 ea grated coarsly and 2 ea finely
5 tbs self raising flour
2 tbs tepung beras
1/4 tsp merica
1/2 salt
1 egg
half a glass water

Finely pounded :
4 ea red onions
2 ea garlics
mix all above ing. well and can add chilli, cerelly as you like .


deep fried 1 spoon each in hot cooking oil till golden brown .
ready to served...

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 1:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket