Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Rich Chocolate mud Cake
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Rich Chocolate mud Cake

The Recipe I got from my fabolous cakes book , I baked it accidentally coz I have the left Overchocolate mix ,well.. not exactly left over but the other time I tried to make chocolate mock for my Black Forect , it failed maybe becoz I poured the hot melted chocolate to the Butter immediately without waiting it to be cooled. So the failed mixture sat down in my Kitchen for 3 days before I decided to make 'em in to this delicious ( really) Chocolate cake. I arrange mix nuts, Almond ,pecans ect on the top too (lef over from my crunchy top cake) I should have called it Left Over Cake ha ha.
Recipe :
1 1/2 cup of Self raising Flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1/3 cup cocoa Powder
1 Tbs instant coffee powder
250 g unsalted butter
200 g dark chocolate, coarsly chopped
1 tbs oil
1 cup water
11/2 cups caster sugar ( I use less)
2 eggs lightly beaten
Chocolate topping :
60 g unsalted butter
60 g dark chocolate chopped
(combined these and melted them ina medium pan , stir over lower heat until they have melted and mixture is smooth .allow to cool untilit becomes spreadable.
bake using 20cm round cake Tin.
Directions:
1. Sift dry Ing. into large mixing bowl , make well in the centre
combine butter , chocolate, oil. water and sugar ina medium pan . Stir over low heat until butter melted and sugar dissolved. remove from heat.
2. Add butter mixture to the dry Ing . stir witha whisk until just combined : add eggs mis well, do not overbeat .
3 Bake for 2 hours or until the slewer comes clean when inserted in the centre .
4. When ready , spread the chocolate icing over the cakes and arrange the nuts as desire.
Ready to serve..

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 1:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket