Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Finger food
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Finger food

The name of this food I really have no Idea, I was watching Discovery Travel & living - David Tutera's Party Planner programme and he was to prepared fingger food for one of the Surprise Bday party . I forget what is this fingger food call but I do have the recipe . I tried last night . It was indeed very tasty , the onion smell so good .


White / Whole meal Bread - cut square or circle (as you like )


Mix together :

Mayonese

1 big red onion

cheddar or Parmesan Cheese


Spread the cheese mix on top of the cut bread, oven for about 15 minutes or until the color turned golden brown


That's all. Yummmyyy . Suitable for Party , I thinks I'm going to make this finger food again Boy birthday Next month.











Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 1:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket