Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Chocolate Muffins
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Chocolate Muffins

Since I baked butter cake using muffins tins (the taste really good) I suddenly have this Crazy temporary Mood again ( as usual) , now - it’s exploring Muffins ..
My 1st attempt :chocolate Muffins .Tasted really nice.( from surfed internet)
Ingredients as follows:

Make 6 very large Muffins or 12 normal size
3 eggs
150 g sugar
130 g All purpose flour
6 Tbs Cocoa Powder
2 Tsp baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2/3 cup milk powder
160 g Butter – melted
120g Chocolate chips ( optional)

Method :
Beat eggs w/ sugar till smooth
Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder ,milk powder à sifted
Mix the above with eggs/sugar batter
Fold in melted butter
Add chocolate chips
Bake in 180 deg celcius for approx. 30 minutes or until theskewer comes clean after insert in the middle.
Ready to be served…
My Kid and nephews love this muffins and Husband too .
My next project : Apple pecan Muffins

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 7:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket