Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Nasi Goreng Petai ALA Meihua
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Nasi Goreng Petai ALA Meihua

Meihua is my 3rd sis , she doesn't really like to cook but I tell you when she cooks It taste really good . So Far I have tried her delicious Tauco Udang , Sambal Teri , and latest is this Nasgor Petai I'm going to post here .
She was here couple of week ago togetherwith My mum and 2nd sister and one day she cooked this Nasgor petai. It taste so good till my nieces Angela and Jennifer ate 2 plates each .

here are the ingredient I post in Bahasa :

Nasi putih secukupnya
2 bh telor di dadar tipis dan di iris untuk taburan atas .
2 genggam petai di cuci bersih dan potong menjadi 2 ato 4 bagian
2 siung bawang putih di cincang
3 bh bawang merah diiris tipis
1 genggam Ebi yg halus ( lebih dikit juga boleh)
8 bh cabe rawit (kalo mau pedas ) diiris
royco
garam secukupnya
kecap manis secukupnya

tumis bawang merah/putih sampai harum masukkan ebi , tumis sebentar sesudahnya masukkan petai . tumis sampai harum . masukkan cabe rawit .
masukkan nasi yg sudah di campur kecap manis , aduk sampai merata ,masukkan garam dan royco secukupnya ,jgn terlalu asin tidak baik buat kesehatan .
boleh ditambah daun sop dan bawang goreng . taburi atas nya dgn telor dadar yg sudah diiris tipis.
sajikan bersama irisan mentimun , tomat dan emping ( atau kerupuk)

slrrrpppppp...
Foto to be post later.

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 10:14 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 210 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros are around 250 pounds on every page. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket