Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: My 3rd Log cake
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Monday, December 25, 2006
My 3rd Log cake

Naa.. actually my 4th but I dun want to post my number 3rd coz I can say it's a failure . Dunno Y everytime Fenny came to see and help me bake cake my cake will turned up to be disaster . My mother in law said Pantang lar .. hahaha..sorry Fen .. next time she visit my house again I'll cook instead of baking then .

above pic was the log cake I made for my sis in law Christmas eve party last Sunday ...

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 10:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket