Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Gingerbread man
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Gingerbread man
Run run as fast as you can , you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man ..

My kids love when I read 'em this storry book of little gingerbread man ..not very good ending though but perhaps the way I read to them made them laughing and keep on asked me to read it everyday ..
One fine day ......
Heidi : Ama...Ama could you make for me gingerbreadman?
Clay : gingerngingger....nginger ..tata titi...
Ama : hmmmmmm. ( thinking coz she is too busy to do it )
Me: Okay ..okay..I'll do it
surfed internet - searched engine and ............................
ladies and gentlemen May I present you : Little Gingerbread man (not bad for beginner right?)



Ingredients:

1 egg

170ml Honey

50 gr Icing Sugar

50 gr palm sugar

60 gr margarine
Mix :
1 tsp Soda , 2 tsp cinnamon powder, 3 tsp Ginger powder and 460 gr plain flour

1. beat margarine until it soft , add the egg

2. add icing sugar ,palm sugar , keep beating
3. add Soda, Cinnamon, ginger and plain flour bit by bit
4. .leave the batter for 20 minutes before started shaping it using gingerbread man's mold
5. Bake in the 180 Deg C temp. for approx. 10-15 minutes.
6. Decorate ( as you like ) I ‘m using fondant to make the eyes, tie and button



Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 7:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket