Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Blueberry cheese cake
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Blueberry cheese cake


This was one of the first cake I try to make , I copied the recipe from the internet .It taste very nice indeed.
I will make this cake very soon again coz I still have all those left over ingredient and need to be use soonest before they spoiled.

Crust :
250 gr Biscuit ( I use Digestive biscuit )
50 gr Margarine – melted and cooled
1/2 tsp Vanilla powder

Cheese cake:
200 gr Castor sugar ( I always use lesssugar coz I don’t like too sweet things)
4ea Eggs
1tbs Emulsifier
850 Gr Cream Cheese
250 gr Sour Cream

Topping
250ml Whipped cream
1tbs Castor sugar
250 gr Blueberry Jam ( I bought the one that no sugar add)
If you like you can use chocolate block for decoration

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Crushed the biscuit finely, add melted margarine and vanilla powder mix evenly.
Place the biscuit on the baking pans and press against the pan till it hardened, oven for approx. 10 minutes .
Beat the eggs and castor sugar fast speed with electric mixer until smooth. Add emulsifier, beat until thick , add the cream cheese and sour cream (keep beating) just until blended.
Pour the batter into the biscuit crushed based pans , baked @ 180 Deg C for 90 mnt or until center is firm; then turn off oven and open door.
Cool for 30 minutes with oven door open. Transfer to rack and cool to room temperature.
Beat whipped cream and sugar until thick ,apply on top of the cheese cake then add Blueberry Jam ( can be decorate with Chocolate or some fruits as well) .
Refrigerate for several hours, or until completely chilled .
Ready to Serve.. Yummmyyyyyyyy…..

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 11:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket