Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Kacang Tojin
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Kacang Tojin

Kacang Tojin maybe can be called Salted nut or salted delicious nut , I posted the recipe in Bahasa Indonesia in my adiaryoflove blog. I repeat again the recipe here ..my precious food corner blog :-)

Ingredients:
Peanut ( I bought the skin peeled one) if not you can do it by soak them in Hot water for sometimes before started peeling the skin .
4ea garlic – finely Pounded
4ea again garlic – sliced --> very thin or you can just chopped 'em finely .
2ea red onion – slice
2ea Parsley –finely chopped
Seasoning and salt for taste
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soak the peanut ( skin pelled ) in to the hot water with finely pounded garlic and salt for approx.15-20 minutes . Leak them and place in a dry bowl , add finely sliced garlic ,red onion , parsley ,seasoning and a bit of salt mix ‘em evenly . leave ‘em for approx. 15 minutes .
Prepare the pot/wok and oil for frying and fry the nut until golden brown.

very easy and they tasted so delicious .. if not salty enough ,you can add pinch of salt ( not too much )
I like to put more garlic coz I’m a garlic Lover …

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 5:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket