Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Intro
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Intro
Hi , My name is Tuti, I'm base in Singapore and just recently found new interest: Cooking and Baking .
I have many sources of recipes all come from different sources, search engine , books and friends . I also love to surf all those beautiful food blogs and their recipes. I have tried some of the recipes I found there and I can say mostly are succeed..I can't wait to post my own food blog now .. I will post those that I have tried only with photos , this blog will be my record of my cooking experiences only ...

Cheers , Tuti
posted by Tuti @ 8:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket