Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Simply food: Heidi's Birthday
Simply food
 
This blog is all about food I've tested in my kitchen contain with pics and recipes which come from different sources.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Heidi's Birthday
Heidi ‘s 4th Birthday last Sunday .. Gosh what a busy weekend!
As my promised to her before I made her a pretty Barbie cake .for the base cake I used my special ingredient , it’s Sacher Torte recipe but I add Almond Ground and it turned up to be still soft and tasted good too . I must admitted that I was a little bit worried if my cake will be a bit hard due to the almond ground and excess Flour . I used Rich Butter cake for the Barbie skirt . I decorated the cake with wild flowers made from fondant ( recipe for fondant posted earlier in November) , I don’t want to buy the ready made Fondant in the store coz I want the cake to be fresh from me to my Daughter .

Beside Birthday cake I also prepared Preserved Tapioka Pudding ( but I don’t know why the tasted is a bit too sweet even though I have reduced the sugar 50 gram from Original recipe I got from from Kictchen craft- I can’t imagine if I follow exactly the recipe my pudding must be too sweet then,
strawberry SUNDAE which I have posted earlier and last but no least : Risoles:














My mother in law cooked Chicken Karee and fried Bee Hoon & Pohpiah :



most food were our home made except Nachos and potato chips dip with Salsa sauce and Chicken wings .
I’m too busy to post Risoles and Preserved Tapioka Pudding recipes , will do it later when I’m free.

Labels:

posted by Tuti @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tuti
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Image hosting

Edit by Tuti

BLOGGER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket